Our natural-looking, synthetic eyelashes applied one by one to each individual natural lash.
Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions were developed to mimic your natural lashes; its design features a tapered tip with a thicker base to resemble the look and feel of a natural lash. The luxurious natural look of Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions is achieved by a meticulous and artful application of synthetic lashes, all applied one by one to your natural lash by our certified Xtreme Lashes Lash Stylist.
You can expect your initial eyelash extension procedure to be scheduled for up to 3 hours. This time allows you to rest and be pampered as our Xtreme Lashes Lash Stylist transforms your lashes to the customized lash look you have selected. With Xtreme Lashes’ diverse inventory of over 600 individual styles of eyelash extensions, we can design a tailored look to compliment your natural beauty.
The Eyelash Extensions Procedure
Prior to the application, we will conduct a thorough consultation allowing you the opportunity to help design your customized lash look. In addition, we may ask questions about your health and lifestyle to ensure Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions are right for you.
During your Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extension application, you will comfortably recline with your eyes closed. The application of Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions is painless and wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating. Clients typically fall asleep then awaken to longer, thicker, darker and more voluminous lashes.
During the application of Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions, we will isolate an individual natural lash, then expertly bond one eyelash extension to one natural lash. This technique creates a seamless look and feel as if these eyelash extensions were your own. We will educate you on the upkeep of the lash extensions as well as your natural lash after the procedure.
To ensure your safety during and after the procedure, eyelash extensions are never applied to your skin; Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions are attached only to your natural lashes.
Additionally, Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions are adhered to your natural lash using our safe and proprietary line of Xtreme Lashes Adhesives.
Before and After Xtreme Lashes
What should I do before my appointment?
- Please remove all eye makeup, including eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, eye creams and eye serums.
- Cleanse eye area and eyelashes gently but thoroughly to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- Shower before your treatment (you will not be able to do so for 3 hours afterwards)
- Do not wear contacts to your appointments. Wear glasses instead.
- Do not curl, tint or perm your eyelashes on the day of your appointment.
- Do not wear any heavy creams/lotions or any oils within 48 hours prior to your eyelash application.
- Ensure you have fully recovered from recent irritating eye-area treatments, such as skin-resurfacing procedures, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments and permanent makeup application. Recovery time varies with each procedure and individual
Pricing for Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extension services:
Full Set: $200.00, 150 min.
Application of 60+ lashes per eye
1 Week Relash: $80.00, 60 min.
7-10 days from previous appointment
2 Week Relash: $120.00, 90 min.
11-17 days from previous appointment
3 Week Relash: $165.00, 100 min.
18-24 days from previous appointment