Top 20 Skin Conditions – Number 7
Thursday, January 26, 2012 · Leave a Comment
Most often, Folliculitis can be solved by applying a damp, heated compress to the affected area to encourage drainage of the follicle. For reoccurring Folliculitis, laser hair removal is also another option for a more permanent solution.
For more information on Folliculitis, please contact us here.
- Todd E. Schlesinger, MD, FAAD, FASMSMedical Director, Board-Certified Dermatologist, Fellow, American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Kimberly Livingston Maino, MD, FAAD, FASMSBoard-Certified Dermatologist, Mohs Surgeon
- Erin Walker, MD, FAADBoard-Certified Dermatologist
- Thomas P. Scharnitz, MDBoard-Eligible Dermatologist
- Catherine Bell“I know I found the right place in Charleston and now I see why people come from all over to see Dr. Schlesinger!