Top 5 Things You Should Know about CoolSculpting®
Have you heard about our newest addition to the DLCC Cosmetic Department? CoolSculpting® is the revolutionary, non-surgical option to fat reduction. We have had CoolSculpting® available for about a month and a half and have already seen great interest from our patients on its capabilities. So what is the big deal about this new treatment? Why are people so interested in it? Here are the top five things you should know about CoolSculpting®:
1. CoolSculpting® is a form of cryo-lipolysis. It freezes fat cells, essentially killing the cells.
2. CoolSculpting® is non-invasive. That’s right – nothing enters your body and the treatment doesn’t require anesthesia or pain sedatives, either.
3. CoolSculpting® is FDA approved. There have been over 500,000 CoolSculpting® treatments completed worldwide, with great results, and the number is on the rise.
4. CoolSculpting® is designed to help those living a healthy lifestyle to get rid of the last bit of fat exercise and diet isn’t able to tackle.
5. CoolSculpting® provides permanent results in the treated area. The fat cells in the treated area are killed, then naturally metabolized by your body. The cells in the treated area will never return.
As you can tell from the list above, CoolSculpting® is a state-of-the-art treatment we are very excited to have available at our office. Complimentary consultations and assessments are available and you can always learn more about this treatment and see a few before & after photos at our web site.