Galderma Atopic Dermatitis Research Study
The Galderma Atopic Dermatitis Research Study is a 16-week treatment period to assess the safety and efficacy of nemolizumab in adult and adolescent subjects with moderate-to-severe AD.
- Must have had chronic AD for at least 2 years
- Must have at least 10% body surface coverage
- Patients that have had an inadequate response with topical treatments
- Patients are compensated for their time at visits
- Patients have access to free medication and physical exams.
If you are interested in participating in this study being conducted at DLCC, please provide your contact information and if you are a qualified candidate, a representative from our research department will be in touch with you.