Actinic Keratosis Research Study
The Actinic Keratosis Research Study is a 14-week study to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of a topical medication combined with daylight therapy to treat adults with mild to moderate actinic keratoses (AK) on the face and scalp. AKs are pre-cancerous rough, scaly patches on your skin that develop from years of exposure to the sun.
- Must be 18 years and older
- Must have 4 to 14 clinically confirmed AKs on the face and scalp
- Qualified recipients receive compensation available for time and travel.
- All study procedures and medications are at no cost to you
- 2 treatment visits require sitting outside on our patio for 2 hours of daylight exposure (SPF 60 sunscreen provided)
If you are interested in participating in this study being conducted at DLCC, please provide your contact information and if you are a qualified candidate, a representative from our research department will be in touch with you.