Dear DLCC Patients,
At DLCC, the health and safety of our patients is our top priority. We think of our practice as a family made up of our providers, staff, patients and the community we serve – for us, it’s all about experience you can trust.
Our DLCC providers and staff have been closely monitoring the rapidly changing COVID-19/Coronavirus situation. To do our part to help reduce the transmission of the Coronavirus we are applying an abundance of caution beyond our usual high standards and wanted to inform you directly about several of the steps we are taking and asking that patients take in accordance with recommendations from the national Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Updated Hours of Operation:
- DLCC has moved back to a full 5-day work week
- Telecommunication Services are Available Through Our Website
- Non-Emergency: Monday-Wednesday
- Emergency Only: Thursday & Friday
What we are asking from patients:
- First of all, for any patients who may be showing Coronavirus symptoms – combination of fever, cough, shortness of breath – or who have had known exposure to the virus to please not come in for appointments.
- Please call our office or use our website to reschedule your appointment.
What you can expect from DLCC and our staff:
- Our providers and staff have increased the use of Personal Protective Equipment and other preventative precautions – including the use of masks during direct contact with patients and other staff, frequent cleaning and sanitization of surface areas, the use of gloves by administrative staff when passing information back and forth to patients, etc.
- Providers and staff meetings with reps and/or vendors have been canceled until further notice
- All DLCC events and participation in public health fairs have been canceled through April 30th.
- All of our staff will follow these and additional enhanced illness policies DLCC has instituted.
During this time of uncertainty, we strongly urge you to take necessary precautions and follow the advice of credible sources and experts, such as:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control
- World Health Organization
If the CDC makes further recommendations that may include the temporary closing of our offices, we will reach out directly about any upcoming appointments and your best course of treatment. We will also be posting relevant information to our website and to our social media platforms on Facebook and Instagram.