Before getting a cosmetic injections, ask these 5 questions:
Selecting which cosmetic injections to have can be a bit daunting – especially if it is your first time. To help make this process easier, take a few minutes to ask yourself the following questions before your consultation and then again when meeting with your provider:
1. What areas of my face do I want corrected or enhanced?
2. Do I want a more permanent or temporary cosmetic injection?
3. What is my financial commitment for this treatment?
4. How will I look afterwards?
5. Does the provider have before and after photos of the particular treatment?
Two more important aspects when contemplating cosmetic injections to inquire upon are:
– The experience of your provider. Were they trained by representatives of the brand? How long have they been injecting the particular injectable you are interested in receiving?
– The quality of the product. Is the cosmetic injectable you are about to receive from the original company? If you are unsure, ask to see the packaging.
At Dermatology and Laser Center of Charleston we are proud to offer tried and true options for your cosmetic dermal filler or volumizer from our three board-certified dermatologists with many years of training and experience with injectables. If you’re thinking about having a cosmetic dermal filler or volumizer injected or are curious about other anti-aging treatments, we offer Complimentary Cosmetic Consultations Monday – Friday.